I really don't know. Didn't sleep very well last night, I just couldn't get to sleep. Bootcamp felt really good this morning and I met an amazing person! You could just feel her genuine enthusiasm at 5:30 in the morning. You know that she is always like that, and it was very refreshing; some people you can just sense a very sweet and genuine spirit. She was one that I walked away hoping that we would get to know each other better. I can really see having her as a friend in my life.
Anyways... don't have much time as I need to get ready for work. Just wanted to share my horoscope for today... do I dare hope that my work day will be off to as good of a start? :) Conincidental and odd timing for me to have such a horoscope after I was stressed all weekend. Needless to say, it did bring a smile to my face at the odd timing. I think I should go open a fortune cookie now or buy a lottery ticket? Hee... hee...
You may be in line for a raise or simply an appreciative pat on your back. Naturally, a financial windfall would be better, but acknowledgment from your boss goes a long way now. It's not time to hold yourself back; too much self-restraint can make you miss an important chance to dramatically change your life for the better.
Anyways, more later. I really pray that everything get ironed out today; it just has to. Stay tuned...
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment