Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No News Yesterday...

Well, we didn't receive any news from the social worker... I am sure this means she didn't hear from the birthmother. I am really not "disappointed" or "upset" over this because the birthmother has been very honest about if she is wanting to file for an adoption plan. She has been very up front about she had not made a decision... to me, this "lack of follow-through" is consistent with being indecisive. In return, I can honestly say that I do understand being indecisive and unsure if I was her... In some ways, I appreciate the reluctance because I know that she is really taking this seriously. Maybe that is just me being hopeful and positive... meanwhile, our profile does continue to circulate... if it is not her this time, there will be another... it is the unknown time frame that really stresses me out the most. I will update more as I know more.

No comments: